Hauraki Ice Racing Club & Ice Speed Skating NZ
2019 Member Registration
- You can register with both Hauraki IRC and Ice Speed Skating NZ below.
- The 2019 registration runs from 1st April 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- If the skater is under 18, at least one parent or caregiver is to register at no charge by filling in their own form.
- Only fully completed forms are accepted.
- Passport or Birth Certificate must be uploaded for all skaters unless you have previously submitted one.
Passport / birth certificate is optional for all non-skaters, ie. officials and volunteers.
- The 2019 fee is $60 for a skater and includes both the HIRC and ISSNZ Registration fees.
- Pay the $60 fee to this bank account: ASB Hauraki IRC 12 3043 0292377 01. Use the skater's name as reference.
- There is no charge for all non-skaters including coaches and officials.
By filling in this form you agree to the following two statements:
“I consent to the collection of the above details to be used by Hauraki Ice Racing Club and Ice Speed Skating NZ for the purposes of administration and for it to be retained, used and disclosed to sponsors, funding agencies and media (name, club and possible age only). I acknowledge my right to the access and correction of this information. This consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.”
“I / we agree to be bound to both HIRC and ISSNZ Constitutions, Regulations and Codes of Conduct”